Areas of Expertise
Foundation and Retaining Walls
City of Kelso Landslide Repair (500 Block N 16th Ave.) - Kelso, WA
- Repair of landslide along the roadway in residential area traversing a steep hill.
- Conceptual and final structural engineering design services
- Evaluation of cost and viable repair options and wall types.
- Recommendation of wall system that would:
- Provide less disruption to residents
- Can be constructed without inducing future landslide
- Requires minimal construction time as this is an active landslide
- Final design solution - 25 ft. x 110 ft. concrete cylinder pile/secant wall with timber lagging.
- Engineering during construction.
foundation and walls featured items
- Coffin Butte landfill - Corvallis, OR
- Hanford Tower Crane Foundation - Hanford, WA
- Hood St. Storm Sewer Replacement - Tacoma, WA
- Rio Bayamon Transmission Line - San Juan, Puerto Rico